Brazil is going to host the 2014 World Cup Football. The whole world is ready to enjoy this world class event. From 12th June to 13th July, people all over the world will forget everything except this great sporting event. They will support their favorite team and will watch the battle of the great teams in the football field.
But, before that, you need to know about the schedule of the tournament. As people are too busy now-a-days, they can’t remember all the upcoming matches of the long tournaments like this. So, they want an automatic way which will notify them about the upcoming matches. It will save time for searching for the matches in the fixture.
Here is the step by step complete procedure of getting SMS Notifications for all the matches of the upcoming World Cup Football with the help of Google Calendar:
PROCEDURE FOR SMS NOTIFICATIONS OF WORLD CUP FOOTBALL 2014:
1. At first, visit Google Calendar. You will see the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the page. Click on the icon, then click on Settings from the menu.
2. Now, click on Mobile Setup tab situated in the upper left portion of the page.
3. You will see the following page now. Chose your country and phone number. The click on Send Verification Code button.
4. Now a pop-up window will appear like this.
5. Now, watch your cellphone! You should get this type of SMS by now!
6. Now, type this code in the empty box of Verification Code shown in step 3. The click on Finish Setup button.
7. Now, visit Google Calendar again. Now, click on the drop down menu beside Other Calendars in the lower left portion of the screen.
8. Now, click on Add by URL link from the menu.
9. Now, a pop-up window will appear like this:
10. Now, copy the following link and paste it in the URL box shown in the image above. Then click on Add Calendar button.
11. Now, you will see FIFA World Cup 2014 link under the Other Calendars link. Click on the drop down menu beside it.
12. A menu list will come up. Then click on Reminders and Notifications link.
13. Now, you will see a page like this. Click on Add a reminder link.
14. Now, you will see this. You have to select SMS from the drop down list, type the time which is the time before which you will get an SMS for the upcoming match.
15. Then, save the settings by clicking on the save button at the bottom of the page.
If you are succeed doing all the above steps, you will see a message like this:
And, you will see the calendar like this from now on:
Thanks for reading this post. Enjoy the FIFA World Cup 2014.
Incoming search terms:
world cup bangla sms