English movies are much more updated nowadays. People love to watch Hollywood movies of various types. But some people find it difficult to understand the English language. As it is the second language in Bangladesh, it is quite normal. But, now you can understand all English movies with the help of subtitles. You may think that it is also difficult to read the English subtitle. So, in this post, I will show you the process of translating any Subtitle to Bangla or any other languages within 5 minutes or less!
1. At first, download an English Subtitle of the movie you want to watch on your computer. Search Google for this purpose.
2. After downloading the subtitle, right click on the .srt [subtitle] file, and select Open With>Notepad.
3. Now the whole text will be opened in a Notepad. Now, press Ctrl+A to select all texts. Right click and copy the texts.
4. Now, go to Google Translator. Paste the texts in the left box. Select From and To languages. Then click on Translate button.
5. Now, you will get the translated texts in the right box. Select all the texts in the right box and right click>Copy.
6. Open a new Notepad window and paste the translated texts there.
7. Again, select all texts of notepad, go to Edit>Replace.
8. A window will come up. Type “->” in the find what box and “- ->” in the replace with box. Then click on Replace all button.
9. Now, click on File>Save as.
10. Lastly, type any file name with .srt as the file type, select Unicode as Encoding and click on Save button.
That’s enough! Now play the movie with the new subtitle file you have just created in step 10. It will show Bangla subtitle! Isn’t it great? Try yourself now!
Thank you for reading this post.
Incoming search terms:
avatar bangla subtltle, open in walton avater bangla subtitle, www Avater bangla subtitle com