This is 1437 Islamic Hijri calendar (Ramadan 2016). All Muslims are waiting to know the starting date of the holy Ramadan and also need Sehri and Iftar timing. This year Ramadan will start from 7 June’2016. You may happy to know that this year also DORMANTLIFE.COM is going to publish Ramadan Calendar the exact date and timing of Sehri and Iftar for the holy month of Ramadan’1437 according to the Islamic Foundation, Bangladesh last year. All the timing and schedule is dependent on the sighting at the moon.
The holy month of Islamic calendar is Ramadan and the month in which Muslims believe the Quran was revealed from God to prophet Muhammad through the angel Gabriel (Jibraeel), gradually over a period of approximately 23 years. Its beginning on 22 December 609 CE, when the Prophet Muhammad was 40. The month is spent by Muslims fasting during the daylight hours from dawn to sunset. During this month Muslims believe that the Quran was sent down to the lowest heaven. Prophet Muhammad told his followers that the gates of Heaven would be open all the month and the gates of Hell (Jahannam) would be closed this month. After the completion of the month Muslims will celebrate Eid-Ul-Fitr (Roja’r Eid) with their near and dear ones. They will say Eid prayers and pray to Allah for the Prosperity of themselves as well as the whole world.
NOTE: Ramadan Calendar 2016 exact timing provided by Islamic Foundation, Bangladesh.
Dhaka and Nearest Area Sehri And Iftar Timetable
PLEASE ADDED TIME WITH DHAKA TIME:
1. Chapainababganj-9 Minute
2. Thakurgau, Maharpur,Panchagor – 8 Minute
3. Nilfamari, Chuadanga, Dinajpur, Rajshahi – 7 Minute
4. Joypurhat, Satkhira, Nator, Nouga – 6 Minute
5. Bagora, Pabna, Jassor, Kushtia, jenaidha, Rangpur- 5 Minute
6. Lalmonihat, Magura, Khulna, Norayel, Gaibandha-4 Minute
7. Bagirhat, Kuregram, Sirajgong, Faridpur, Gopalgonj- 3 Minute
8. Tangail, Sharpur, Barguna, Jamalpur, Rajbari, Manikgonj, Pirojpur-2 Minute
9. Madaripur, Zalokhati,Patuakhali- 1 Minute
PLEASE LESS TIME WITH DHAKA TIME:
1. Bandorban, Rangamati – 8 Minute
2. Khagrasori, Cox-bazar-7 Minute
3. Sylhet, Chattagong, Moulivibazar – 6 Minute
4. Habigonj, Feni- 5 Minute
5. Sunamgong, Comilla-4 Minute
6. Nokhali, B-baria– 3 Minute
7. Norsindi, Netrokona, Chandpur, Laxmipur, Vola, Kishorganj – 2 Minute
8. Borishal, Soritpur, Munshigong, Narayangonj, Gazipur, Mymensing – 1 Minute
THANK YOU FOR CONNECTING WITH US.
Incoming search terms:
islamic foundation ramadan calendar 2018, 2016 ramadan start date in bangladesh, 2018 rajshahi ramadan calender pic, 2018 ramadan calender sylhet, bangladesh ramadan calendar 2018 Sehri iftar time, ramadan date 2016 bangladesh, Ramadan date list of 2016 in bd, ramadan time table of 2016 in bangladesh