Do you use Nokia mobile phone? Then you may need to restart it due to many reasons. And you may face some problems after restarting it. One of them is, your call log list (Dialed numbers, Missed Call numbers, Received Call Numbers) are deleted. You may find it troublesome to bring back all the useful numbers. It will cause you severe harm in time when you need these numbers.
Here is the solution of this problem. Follow the easy steps in your mobile. Now, your call log list will never be auto deleted after restarting your mobile.
1. At first, click the menu button and enter the Settings.
2. Now go to Security Settings. Follow the below screenshot:
3. One of the options under this section is Security Level. You will see the following screenshot if you face the call log list delete problem after restarting. That is, It will be showing None.
4. Click on the Security Level. You will see 3 options in the next page. Click the Phone option.
5. In this step, you may need to enter your Security Code after selecting Phone option. Enter your security code and click on OK.
6. You will see a notification message in the next stage. See below screenshot.
Now, restart your phone to see if there is any deletion of your call log list or not. I hope, this simple trick will help you in a great extent in time of need. Thank you for reading this article. Look for other mobile tips and tricks in the mobile section of this website.