DU Meter is the most popular internet data monitor and measure software for millions of Windows operating system users around the world. But, the software is not free. So, many people can’t use it. Many of them use different types of crack, patch, serial keys etc and endanger their computers by virus attack. Some of those cracks and patches may work for some days, but as soon as the latest version of DU meter appears, they start misbehaving. In this post from hitbangla.com, you will know the way of using DU meter latest version for free as long as you want. There is no need of cracks, patches or serial keys.
You may have already known that DU meter comes with a 30 days trial period after which it becomes unusable. We will work on the registry of your computer and try to reset that number when it reaches that 30 days.
For an example, you have installed the DU meter on your computer on 1st of this month. So, your copy will be invalid on the 30th of this month. Suppose, today is 17th of this month and when you go to the about section of DU meter, it will show this:
By this trick, you will be able to make this message to look like this:
Isn’t that fantastic? If you think the same, then go on with the details of this trick below.
REGISTRY TRICK TO RESET DU METER TRIAL PERIOD:
1 . At first, download the latest version of DU meter from the Official Website.
2. Install the software as usual.
3. Now, press the Windows button + R button of your computer’s keyboard or right-click on the lower left corner of the screen and click on Run. You will see a window like this:
4. Type regedit in the box shown in the above photo. Then click on OK button.
5. Now, a new window will come up like this:
6. Press the Ctrl+F buttons of your computer’s keyboard or click on Edit>Find on that window.
7. It will bring a search box.
8. Now, copy this bold text: DB4500 and paste it in that search box. Then click on Find Next button.
9. You will see a searching the registry window for a moment.
10. Then you will find the search result. The above bold text is marked there. (The result may not show all the characters of the below image, but, it will only show 1 result as highlighted.)
11. Double click on that text and you will find the subfolder LocalServer 32.
12. Right click on that and Delete it.
13. A box will come up like this. Click on Yes.
14. That’s all. Now, go to DU meter’s about page and you will see the following picture.
NOTE: Try to repeat these steps every time before it reaches the 30 days.
So, enjoy your free version of DU Meter.
Thanks for reading this post.