Blogging is an art. As all people can’t be an artist, all people can’t be a blogger too! But if you try your best, you can be a very good blogger with time. Trying can make everything possible. So, if you are thinking to start a blog, you must try some new ideas and tricks. In this post, I will discuss the very first 10 things to do while starting blogging. I think these blogging tips will help you to some extent.
1. Be patient: Patience is the key to success. In blogging, you may not see any success at first. But you have to work hard despite no income. If you can do it, you will be rewarded with a huge amount of popularity and money within a few months.
2. Learn Proper English: If you are not good at English, all your efforts may go in vain. You must write your articles in proper English. The use of grammatical rules will make your articles easily palatable to its readers. So, they will like your website.
3. Be Regular: Regularity is one of the reasons for quick success. Posting articles once a day will make your website grow quickly. So, you can start earning in a few months if you post on a regular basis.
4. Be Social: Sign up on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus if you are very new in this line. Now share your website link in these social media and see the dramatic rise in the number of visitors in a few months.
5. Advertise Your Website: Advertise your website whenever you can. Tell your friends about your website. You can also create leaflets, posters, online advertisements in Google Adwords etc. The more you advertise, the more you will get new visitors.
6. Search Engine Optimization [SEO]: SEO is a huge term. It is an ongoing process which does not have an ending. You can learn SEO by searching Google. You will get thousands of websites on this. The quicker you learn, the quicker you earn.
7. Discuss With Experts: As a newcomer, you must have hundreds of problems while blogging. You should find an established and experienced blogger who can guide you when you become stuck in any problem.
8. Don’t Copy-Paste: Copying articles from another website is a sin. You will have to pay the price for this sin if you do it anytime in your blogging life. Always try to write your posts yourself. You can always gather information from various websites. But you have to write your posts by your o