Cigarette Smoking is injurious to health. We all know it, but still many of us can not stop smoking. Cigarette smoking causes Lung Cancer, a disease that can take your life in a few years. So, if you are a smoker, I will recommend you to stop Smoking from now. It will make you feel better than before and will prolong your life span.
Here are 10 easy Ways or Tips on How to Quit Smoking:
1. Take a piece of paper and write down the health hazards that smoking causes. Underline the most dangerous one. It will make you think in a small period of time about what you are doing for years. You will gain the inner force to quit smoking which will make you advanced in the way of your goal.
2. Take another piece of paper and write down the benefits of giving up Smoking. If you can’t find anything to write, ask for help to any non-smoker person.
3. Make a list of people who has been successful in giving up smoking. It will encourage you to do the same thing. If they can do it, you also can do it.
4. Select a day for giving up smoking and from that day, never smoke. Throw away your cigarette packets, lighters, ashtray etc. Have a bath and maintain good personal hygiene.
5. Encourage people to quit smoking with you. You will find someone who also wants to stop smoking. Discuss with the ways of giving up smoking with him. You might get newer ways to quit smoking.
6. Be strict in mind. Never be temptative while you are with your friends or in a party. Tell your friends that you have decided to quit smoking. If anyone objects, believe me, he is not your well-wisher!
7. Avoid attending party for some days. It may interfere your desire to stop smoking.
8. Try to remain tension-free. Look for recreational activities like watching TV, listening to music, reading etc.
9. You may take Nicotine Replacement Therapy like Gum, Chocolate, Inhaler, Nasal Spray etc. But, always consult with a registered Doctor before taking these therapies.
10. If you still fail to quit, try again. Remember, most people can’t quit smoking in a single attempt. It takes repeated attempts to quit smoking. If you fail, never be depressed, try with more heart next time.
I hope, you will be succeeded in giving up this bad habit.
Live a healthier life, say NO to Smoking!
Incoming search terms:
How do Sigarett stop write bangla