Moneybag or Wallet is the bag in which men keep their money and important cards or papers. If you are a male, you need a good moneybag which should fulfill some criteria. It is not easy to buy anything if you do not plan it for some time. If you are planning to buy a suitable moneybag for you, you need to keep an eye on the following tips:
1. At first, fix your need. Ask yourself, why do you need a moneybag or wallet? What are the materials you want to keep inside it? By answering these questions, you will get an idea about the size and shape of your moneybag or wallet.
2. Now fix the budget. If you are rich enough, you can afford a high-quality wallet from renowned brands. If you do not have much money, you have to choose a low price moneybag.
3. Now go to a shop which sells moneybag exclusively. You will get these shops in supermarkets. If you want to buy a low-cost moneybag, you may visit the roadside small shops.
4. You have to choose the color, size, shape, brand, number of compartments and material of the moneybag. It differs from man to man. Some like black, some like green. Ask your mind. Buy according to the answers from your mind.
5. Check the manufacturing material of the moneybag. It is better to choose a pure leather moneybag. Check for any defects in sewing. Make sure it looks gorgeous. Check if there is any chained compartment for keeping coins or not.
6. Check whether the size is suitable enough for the largest note of your country or not. If you have one of it, put it in the moneybag and test.
7. Check whether it is easily reachable in your pocket or not. You should buy a wallet that fits your pocket so that you will have less chance of being pickpocketed.
8. Always choose wallets from renowned brands as they offer the best quality. Check if there is any warranty of the product or not.
9. Bargain for the price a little, if you want to save some money. Most of the shopkeepers tell twice or thrice of the actual price. You have to be clever enough to buy it at a reasonable price.
10. After buying a wallet or moneybag, keep your ID card and photo in it. If it is lost with important materials, make a General Diary at a nearby police station. Keep a paper in your wallet writing the following note:
“Hi, this is Mr. A. My mobile number is XXXXXXXXX. You are reading this note as I have lost this wallet with some important papers and money. Please call me and return this wallet to me. You will be rewarded surely!”
Thank you for reading this article.